In compliance with the duty of information contained in art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
We inform you that gourmetcatering.es is an Internet domain registered by the company SERVINOPAR S.L., domiciled at Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 1, Pta. 2. 46005, Valencia; CIF B96634480 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 7,115, Book 4,418, Section 8, Folio 1, Sheet 82,097, Inscription 1.
SERVINOPAR S.L. is, therefore, the owner of this domain, and of the contents existing therein.
gourmetcatering.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “the contents”) property of SERVINOPAR S.L. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility will extend to:
– Involve in illicit, illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of gourmetcatering.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– The use of the information, services and data offered by gourmetcatering.es contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morality, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to rights of third parties or the operation of the site itself.
In any case, gourmetcatering.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
– Contact form where the user must fill out the name, email, telephone and subject fields. The data provided through the “Contact” section will be used for the purpose of contacting you to answer your questions or queries and send you information that may be of interest to you in accordance with the request made.
– Browsing and IP address: when browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information related to their IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, their operating system and the browser used. The Spanish Data Protection Agency considers IP as personal data. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be saved and used only to control and compile statistics on access and visits to the website, to analyze trends, administer the site and to collect demographic information on our database. users as a whole. In no case will they be communicated or transferred to third parties.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by gourmetcatering.es. For this reason, it is not guaranteed or responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices and declares that in no case will it proceed to examine or exercise any type of control over the content from other sites on the network.
gourmetcatering.es declares that it has adopted all necessary measures to avoid any harm to the users of its website, which may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, it is not responsible, in any case, for any damage that the user may suffer due to Internet browsing.
gourmetcatering.es reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website. Both in relation to the contents of the website, and in the conditions of use thereof. These modifications may be made through its website in any manner admissible by law and will be mandatory during the time in which they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
gourmetcatering.es by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of gourmetcatering.es
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by www.gourmetcatering.es. You may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of gourmetcatering.es.
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and security of information between www.gourmetcatering.es and the user.
gourmetcatering.es has a security certificate that is used to make secure connections and is established using pre-established keys, encoding and decoding all data sent until the connection is closed.
gourmetcatering.es also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for non-compliance with these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or resort to ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. gourmetcatering.es is domiciled in Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, Spain.